Tuesday, February 28, 2012

just another story of my life

Seminggu terbaring sakit dirumah kurasa sudah cukup,,
Raga ini tak boleh manja,, Cukup membuat ibu & saudara2ku khawatir..

Bersyukur padamu ya Allah, Engkau mengambil sebagian kecil ingatanku yang mungkin tak ingin ku miliki jika aku bisa mengingatnya..
Semoga aku tak lagi membuat Ibuku khawatir, Aku tak ingin membuatnya lelah ..
Terima Kasih untuk kesembuhan yang Engkau izinkan ini ya Rabb..
^^

------------------------------------
Well,,
it is time for moving on, life must go on, rite??? ^^


Hmm,, many works have been waiting to be done by me.. Starting from my morning routines like helping my mom & grandmother to deliver the food & cakes to some coffee shops.

Huaaa,, I miss those daily routines.. 

I miss riding my pinky beat passing a traditional market (called Pasar Ulee Kareng) in early morning, seeing many grandmothers, other sellers, and buyers do sell & buy dealing. I love to see the market situation,, those grandmathers or nyak2 give me inspiration, they motivate me indirectly. See,, even they are getiing older, they still keep moving or keep figthing for their life, they never try to bargain to other people or even to their children. Then , What about me?????  Yapsss,, I am 21 years old now, & you know what??? I still keep bargaining to my parents, asking them for money to fulfill my needs.. #I am so sorry mom,dad. 
Sorry for making you all worried about me .. >.<

I do miss my students, missing my private class..
Even I am getting tired & pathetic, the class must go on,, my students need me .. :) #cheersssss uppp Dian
^^

Teaching Practical?? Huaaaa,, What bout my PPL???

yippppiieeee,, dont worry,, alhamdulillah everything runs well..
I have been a week in SMP N 2 B.Aceh doing my Teaching Practical. So far, I can enjoy every single moment being in this school. #Well this school is actually was my junior high school. Therefore I have known  most of the teachers and the school situation.

Hmm ,,  I am enjoying playing the different role .. See,,  I was a student 6 years ago but now I come back as practical teacher.. #love it so much ^^

I might be not a good teacher yet for now. I still get difficulties in controlling & managing my classes.
Let say, I teach in 2 classes in a day, it means  I meet about 50 students with thousand of characteristics , yaps,,, THOUSAND OF CHARACTERISTICS!!!!!...
Moreover, we already live in this technology era where the people are becoming much more familiar with technology, included Students. As we know, besides the positive effects, the growth of technology also bring negative effects for people, included for the education world. Yaps, The bad effect is the students become much more underestimating to their teacher, they act like they do not need the teacher anymore because the internet can give them everything. Huaaaaa... Be good pleaseee.... >.<

But it is okey,, I will try to do my best, as best as I can . I love my students. I will try to teach and learn to be a good teacher during this three month because I love them very much .. ^^

Then Proposal is also waiting for me. Hope I can finish it as soon as possible before leaving to America..

Praise to Allah for every single chance given to me.
You are the only Dzat who knows what the best for me ...  ^^















No comments:

Post a Comment

Coment