Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tryin to See d World by Applying IELSP Scholarship *part I*

A short explanation about IELSP :
IIEF hold an Indonesian English Language Study Program (IELSP). It is a program that offers a chance to enroll in English Courses at prominent universities in the United States for a period of 8 (eight) weeks. The goal of this program is to improve the ability of participant's English language, especially in English for Academic Purposes. Other that that, participants will have the chance to learn intimately the people and culture of the United States. IELSP participants will join the immersion program where they will mix with other participants from other nations and countries. Within this program, participants will not only learn the English language, but they will also join various programs that enrich their experience. For further information please visit www.iief.or.id

Then, here is my story    :

        As an English Language Learner who studying in English Faculty of Syiah Kuala University Banda Aceh besides intends to be a proffesional teacher, I also have a dream to study abroad. I do believe it is not only my dream, but also all of English Learners's. Therefore, for they (included me) will do efforts to make it comes true. The students who might have enough money or come from rich family will use their own money to go or study abroad, but for those who don't have enough money to see other parts of this world, of course, will try to catch it by using other ways, like trying to follow and apply for scholarships. That's what I am doing right now.

The effort that I did is applying for IELSP scholarship.
IELSP is given for students above semester 5 & do not graduate yet, and I am in. I am a 7th semester university student. Actually, I had ever followed IELSP when I was in semester 5, but I failed and I  realized that was my fault. I did't fill and read the instruction correctly. Moreover, I didn't attach what should be attached to fulfill the requirements.

Now, I come back trying those scholarship again .. #yiiippppiieee ^^. 

Alhamdulillah for this second chance, I got many important sharing and information about IELSP from IELSP alumni (my senior in campus, IELSP fan page group in FB where alumni & the applicants share information and support each others). After asking for several things, I filled all of the forms and attached the additional requirements. ( I checked and reread it many times to make sure I didn't make the same mistakes :) ). Then I sent the bundles on Nov 16th, 2011 through JNE. #felt really enthusiastic and lil bit panic# 

Bismillahhhhh

From the IELSP group I known that the accepted aplicants will be called on the first week of Dec. Then they will follow interview section in the second week of Dec. And now, it is the 3rd Dec. it means the accepted ones should have been calling by Mbak" and Mas" (IELSP officers). In fact, we are still waitin' for the calling now.
But you know what,, it is not a kind of a boring waiting because other aplicants in the group & I believe if God permits its to be ours then it will be, but if it is not, He absolutely has another thousand best plans for us. What should we do is always keep tryin' & pryin'.

By applying IELSP scholarship, I got an interesting experience which is I could meet many people who has the same dream with me even it is only through FB. We support each others, get motivation from the alumni, read their inspirative experiences in their blog that make me strongly believe and realize that everything is possible for them who want to do serious efforts for what they want. They proved it.

I am happy to wait for the news. Happy cause even it is a competition, but the applicants do not look like competitors, we look like supporter for each others.
Happy to feel dag dig dug *when waiting for a phone call.

Getting panic when read a post in IELSP group stated that some of them has already been called by Mbak" Ielsp ( in fact, that was only jokes from the alumni to make us getiing panic #our heart skipped a beat#) >.<

Well,,
Arizona, Iowa, Ohio, Kansas, Oregon, Virginia, or others, which one is going to be mine?????? *ngareppp.com...

Mbak Mbak IELSPPPPPPppp... Callinnn me Pleassseeeeeeeeeee *ngareppartII.com  :)
Hmmmm...

But, it is okey,, if its not mine, i ll keep be Okey *SEDIHSIAT* :'(
Then I will wake up as soon as possible. I will keep trying for the others. I will work for it. *scholarship hunter mode on.. hehehe

Bismillah..

:)


   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coment